All services provided by FtpIt (“FtpIt”) may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any United States federal, state or city law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret and other statute. The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless FtpIt from any claims resulting from the use of service which damages the subscriber or any other party.
Prohibited are sites that promote any illegal activity or present content that may be damaging to FtpIt servers, or any other server on the Internet. Links to such materials are also prohibited.
Use of our services for any of the following programs or uses may lead you to suspension/termination without notice/refunds.
Examples of Unacceptable Material on all VPS servers, including but not limited to:
- IRCD (irc servers)
- IRC Scripts/Bots
- Pirated Software/Warez
- IP Scanners
- Use an Open/Public proxy, or utilize a proxy to access illegal/malicious content
- Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications
- Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts/Spam Bots
- High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites
- Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme)
- Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s)
- Prime Banks Programs
- Lottery/Gambling Sites
- Hacker focused sites/archives/programs
- Sites promoting illegal activities
- Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content
- Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs
- Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com)
- Mailer Pro
- PowerMTA (pmta)
- Broadcast or Streaming of any type of Live Sporting Events (UFC, NASCAR, FIFA, NFL, MLB, NBA, WWE, WWF, etc)
- Minecraft and Hitleap is strictly prohibited
- Denial of Service/DDoS attacks
- RuneScape Bots
- Chobots Server
- TOR Exit Nodes
- Phishing clients/sites
- Carding sites/forums
- Feed The Beast
- Bitcoin Daemons/Miners (xmr-stak, optiminer, etc.)
- Altcoin Servers
- Script.cc Daemons
- CamFrog Video Hosting
- Booter/Stresser Websites
- All types of Virtual Currency/Coin Mining
- IP Spoofing/Artificial Traffic Creation
- Fake/Replica Product Websites
- World Community Grid
- Illegal or Unauthorized Access to Other Computers or Networks
- Hacker programs or Archives
- Port Sniffers
- Network “Security” scanners
- Firefox iMacro Scripts
- UDP/SYN Floods
- Antibuse (captcha resolver)
- GET floods
- Anything that is illegal in USA
- Distribution of Internet Viruses, Worms, Trojan Horses or Other Destructive Activities:
- Open Proxy/VPN to access illegal/malicious content.
- WineServer (unless under approved package)
- Defamatory or Abusive Language
- Forging of Headers
- Instagram Bots
Acceptable Usage Policy
- Content uploaded, stored, emailed or transmitted by clients on our servers must not contain any files which violate local and international laws and treaties. This includes but is not limited to storage, upload, email, transmission or any means of making available works of copyrighted videos, music, games, templates and softwares.
- Customers who store and / or upload child pornography will have their servers suspended immediately without any warnings / notices. We will also hand over all your personal details to federal authorities for legal recourse. Any activity which creates hatred against minors or which hurts the sentiments of minors is banned.
- Customers may not run websites which spread hatred, threaten people, indulge in illegal activities like hacking etc.
- Customers may not run websites which spread anti-national sentiments, degrade opposite races, sex etc.
- Customers may not run or administer IRC bots or its clients.
- Customers may not use our servers for streaming or CDN services except with FtpIt’s prior written consent , which consent may be granted or withheld at FtpIt’s sole discretion.
- Customers may not use our servers to offer or run any web proxy services which hide the origin of network traffic.
- Customer agrees not to post incorrect information in new groups and boards in violation of their terms. We reserve the right to terminate your services if any news group or service providers contact us about the violation.
- Customers agree to use only licensed softwares to run their operations. Customers are free to use trial and open source softwares. Use of nulled / cracked softwares is not allowed and such usage can lead to termination of services.
- Customers may not run unauthorized scripts or softwares on our servers which can harm the equipment affecting the service and equipment.
- Customers may not send Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) or Denial of Service attacks to others using our servers. This will lead to immediate termination without any refund settlement. FtpIt has the right to claim fees from such defaulters to set right the loss caused to affected party. If the affected party takes a legal recourse, customer details would be shared with the court of law if a legal request is received by FtpIt.
- Customers may not send / store malicious scripts / cookies etc.
- Customers may not impersonate any person or entity.
- Customers may not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising using promotional materials like “Junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” or “pyramid schemes”. We may require the customers to prove that the email receivers have opted in to the list.
- Customers may not provide material support or resources to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
- Customers may not in any activity which is deemed illegal by laws. FtpIt can its discretion deem any activity illegal if it is affecting its service, network, other customers, service providers and / or outsiders due to the action of a customer. This can lead to termination of services.
- Using out services for the purposes of running Instagram Bots is expressively prohibited. Any service ordered for the purpose of running an instagram bot, and either causes the ip to be blacklisted by Instagram, or if a client runs a bot and causes the ip to become blacklisted, no refund is eligible.
NOTICE: IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS FOUND TO CONTAIN ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, ILLEGAL MP3 FILES, PIRATED SOFTWARE, HACKER PROGRAMS, WAREZ PROGRAMS, OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL FILES, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT NOTICE, AND A $25.00 CANCELLATION FEE WILL APPLY. ADDITIONALLY, FtpIt WILL NOTIFY THE PROPER AUTHORITIES OF YOUR ACTIONS.
All account plans come with a predetermined amount of traffic allowance. We monitor all accounts and bill $0.50 for each gig of traffic exceeded. This amount is not prorated, meaning that 1 mb – 1 gig will be treated and billed as the same.
We currently do not allow IRC or IRC bots to be operated on our servers.
Any attempt to undermine or cause harm to a server or customer of FtpIt is strictly prohibited. As our customer you are responsible for all your accounts. This includes abuse of the server’s CPU and RAM resources to a degree that effects the performance of other customers on your node. Should you violate the Terms of Services outlined within, your account will be cancelled without chance of refund. If you abuse system resources, you will be contacted and offered options for accommodating or reducing usage prior to having your service terminated. Abusive processes, however, will be shut down prior to our attempts to contact you.
Customers may not use our services for spamming activities / sending unsolicited emails / requests. If found doing so, we have the right to terminate customer account without any prior notification and no refund would be issued.
Refusal of Service
We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or suspend service, at our sole discretion.
All sub-networks, distributive hosting sites and dedicated servers of FtpIt must adhere to the above policies, with the exception of system resources in respect to dedicated servers.
All VPS containers will be securely backed up via automated script every week to a remote location. Access to these backups is not guaranteed and is left to the discretion of FtpIt.
Removal or exclusion from backups may be requested at any time by e-mailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keeping backups of the data is your responsibility. We are not responsible for the loss of data due to any reasons beyond our control.
By the Account Activation Date of each month, FtpIt shall either:
(1) charge the client’s chosen billing method through the associated PayPal subscription;
(2) deliver, by e-mail or regular mail, an invoice in accordance with the applicable Service Fees for services rendered for the current month. When an invoice is delivered to the client, payment shall be remitted to FtpIt by no later than the specified payment due date. FtpIt shall be entitled to immediately terminate this agreement for client’s failure to make timely payments. You will be provided with an invoice on a monthly basis. All PayPal subscriptions are automatically processed through PayPal and charged to the default or backup payment method that you selected upon signup. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they have sufficient credit to cover this transaction. In the event that there is insufficient funding, we will send an e-mail notification, at which point the client must resolve the issue with PayPal within 24 hours. If we do not receive a response within 24 hours, the account, and all accounts under that account plan, may be suspended. We cannot be held responsible for non payment due issues with paypal subscriptions or non functioning of payment gateways due to any reasons beyond our control.
Certain services carry a setup fee charged by FtpIt to client, which must be paid by client in order to have use of said services. These fees will be specified on the order form prior to choosing your product. If client terminates this agreement, client shall be responsible for any and all outstanding fees owed to FtpIt and agrees to pay any and all fees incurred by client. Because the services are provided on a monthly basis, the client will be responsible for service fees incurred each month, regardless of when client provides notice of termination. Thus, for example, if the client provides notice of termination on the 15th day of a particular month, the client will be responsible for service fees for the entire month, and such fees will not be pro-rated or refunded.
Dedicated Server Refund Policy
All Dedicated Servers are intangible items, and are non-refundable.
If customers order a Dedicated Server and cancel it within the first month they will still be charged for the full first month.
VPS Money Back Guarantee & Refund Policy
All Payments to FtpIt comes with 30 days pro rated money back guarantee provided no abuse history from the customer. The decision of the FtpIt is final in regards to refunds. We reserve right to deny refunds at our sole discretion.
Resource Usage Limits
VPS accounts may not:
a) exceed a 15 minute load average greater than two (2) times the amount of CPU cores given.
b) run public IRCd’s or malicious bots.
c) run any type of BitTorrent client or tracker that links to or downloads illegal content.
d) use an Open/Public proxy, or utilize a proxy to access illegal/malicious content.
e) use I/O intensive applications which adversely affect normal server operations.
Any account deactivated due to non-payment will be required to pay the previously unpaid invoice or invoices prior to reactivation, unless otherwise specified.
We DO NOT refund partial monthly fees to accounts. Account cancellations may take up to 24 hours to process and we encourage you to plan accordingly.
Refusal of Service
We reserve the right to refuse, cancel, or suspend/terminate service at our sole discretion.
When your invoice reaches its due date, the service will be suspended. Data is still intact.
When your invoice reaches 10 days past due date, the service will be terminated. Data will be gone with no recovery possible.
Note: If your service is a Dedicated Server, it will be terminated 3 days past due date.
Limitation of Liability
FtpIt shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental and consequential damages, which may arise from FtpIt servers going off-line or being unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Furthermore, FtpIt shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the corruption or deletion of any web site from one of FtpIt servers. All damages shall be limited to the immediate termination of service.
Violations of these Acceptable Use Policies should be referred to email@example.com. All complaints will be investigated promptly. Failure to follow any term or condition will be grounds for immediate account deactivation.
FtpIt cannot be held liable for system down time, crashes or data loss. We cannot be held liable for any predicated estimate of profits which a client would have gained if their site was functioning. Certain services provided by FtpIt are resold. Thus, certain equipment, routing, software and programming used by FtpIt are not directly owned or written by FtpIt. Moreover, FtpIt holds no responsibility for the use of our clients’ accounts. Failure to comply with any terms or conditions will result in the automatic deactivation of the account in question. We reserve the right to remove any account, without advance notice for any reason without restitution, as FtpIt sees fit.
By activating your account with FtpIt, you agree to the above policies and disclaimer. Upon requesting activation of an account, you are required to accept these policies, guidelines and disclaimer, and a copy of your acceptance is forwarded along with your activation request to be maintained with your account information.
NOTICE: If you sign up for an account and fail to comply with these terms, no refunds will be given. We will, however, advise you by e-mail or phone prior to taking any action to provide you with an opportunity to correct the problem.
Server Uptime Guarantee
FtpIt guarantees 99.9% service (http, ftp, pop, imap, smtp) uptime on all hosting plans. Should we fail to deliver this for any given calendar month, your account will be refunded a pro-rated amount for the duration of excessive downtime.
FtpIt reserves the right to amend any or all of the above policies, guidelines and disclaimer without notification. We also retain the right to increase any pricing and make changes to our account plans without notification.